USGS IN YOUR STATE
USGS Water Science Centers are located in each state.
Oklahoma GIS Information and Data
National GIS Data
- USGS Oklahoma Water Science Center water-year 2014 active data-collection stations, in shapefile format (zipped), updated March 6, 2014. Includes real-time streamflow-gaging stations, lake-stage stations, groundwater-level monitoring stations, and water-quality monitoring and routine sampling stations.
- Oklahoma StreamStats, a web-based mapping application for delineation of custom drainage basins, computation of drainage basin characteristics, and estimation of streamflow statistics for ungaged, rural, unregulated streams in Oklahoma
- USGS water-related web services
- Digital Atlas of
Oklahoma CD-ROM Information
- 11-digit watersheds (HUC11) for Oklahoma in shapefile format (zipped). Superceded by Watershed Boundary Dataset, but still referenced in some regulatory documentation.
- Digital Data Sets for Depth-Duration Frequency of Precipitation for Oklahoma
USGS Open-File Report 99-463
- Digital Surficial Geology Maps of Oklahoma
- Center for Spatial Analysis -- A Department
of the University of Oklahoma
Precipitation and Peak-Flow Skew Coefficients grids for
- Oklahoma Aquifer
Characteristics Data Sets
- Oklahoma State University
Spatial and Environmental Information Clearinghouse